Celebrating the 101st International Women’s Day by sharing some of my favorite links:
- The Guardian’s new series on the Politics of Gender
- A Lebanese contest for the prize of Most Exceptional Sexist – cast your vote!
- UNDP’s twitter list of Women Advocates
- One of my favorite campaigns (which speaks volumes to how language is a construct of power)
- The Independent’s list on best places to be a woman
- Deloitte’s Women in the Boardroom report
Here’s to hoping that the need for this “celebration” soon becomes laughably obsolete.